Shopping Hotline: (+1) 658 567 – 5839
Organic Black Turtle Beans
£4.51 – £42.21
Organic black turtle beans are also called as just black beans. One of the most popular ingredients in Latin and American kitchen cuisines. Blacks’ beans contain a great number of fibers and proteins. They have black dense texture also called a meaty texture. Add to your stews and broth to have, luxurious meal.
About Organic black turtle beans
Organic black turtle beans are also named as black beans. They are rich protein sources. Most of the vegan platters are incomplete without these might energy ingredients. In order to add more protein start consuming today.
- Organic beans are high in proteins.
- Rich source of fibres.
- Contain a high amount of iron.
- Low in fat and sugars.
- Long shelf span.
- Easy to cook.
- Always soak dried organic beans before cooking. Pre-soaking will remove all kind of toxins and contaminants.
- Soak the required amount of beans in a high amount of water and leave overnight.
- Drain water. Transfer the beans into boiling water.
- Bring it to boil and cook for 1.5-2 hours.
- Drain the water and serve.
Different Ways to enjoy
- Add to broths and you favorite vegetarian soup for protein intake.
- Add to your favorite’s browns for a more delighting texture and moisture.
- Prepare Mexican black burritos.
- Mexican fried beans taste delicious.
- Black beans Cuban soup served with white rice.
- You will love organic black beans in every dish. No matter you are using it first or discovering some new inspiring meals it will always be a great experience.
At organic village Organic black turtle beans are available in different sizes even in bulk amount. You can buy for your kitchen as well as for your restaurants. Organic beans have long shelf so easily buy in bulk.
The basic ingredient in the packing mainly includes Organic black turtle beans
Information about Allergens
Beans are packed on the places that handle gluten comprising products such as nuts, peanuts, cereals, seeds and soya products.
Store beans away from heat and moisture. Place the packing or jar in a cool and dry place.
- Soak the beans for at least 6-8 hours and leave overnight. Water must be sufficient.
- Rinse well. Add to pan. Bring to boil at a low flame.
- Cover the pan and let the beans simmer for 60 minutes.
- Turn off the flame when soft. Drain the water and serve.
500gr, 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg