Organic Chickpea Flour
£2.86 – £43.24
Chickpea flour sometimes also called as the gram flour. Flour is prepared from the grounded chickpeas. It is a major food or ingredient use in Asian cuisine. It is used for making bhujias , pakoras , tempura vegetables , sauces , dips bread and falafels
About Organic Chickpea Flour
Organic chick pea flour is one of the main ingredient used in Indian and morocooan kitchen cuisines. It is prepared from the natural grounded chickpeas. It is a gluten free product.mainly prepared for the people who are allergic to gluten products.
- Chickpea flour is 100 % natural and organic.
- It contains high fiber content.
- Flour has no preservatives and gluten.
- It is low in fat and carbohydrates.
Different Ways to enjoy
- Chickpea flour is used in making tempura dishes.
- Chickpea flour is sued in making bread and delicious morocon sauces and dips.
- It is used in making falafels and used to enhance taste.
- Used with onions.
- Used with different pakoras mainly cauliflowers.
- Chickpea flour in its pure organic form is available in bulk
Basic ingredient includes Organic chickpea flour.
Information about allergens
It is a gluten free product but mainly packed in the places that deals with nuts, cereals, seeds and gluten based products.
Packed on premises that handles nuts (including peanuts), seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Place it in a cool and dry place away from heat. Always keep the flour in air tight container to avoid contamination.
500gr, 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg