Shopping Hotline: (+1) 658 567 – 5839
£2.00 – £42.00
Chickpeas are vibrant protein sources. Organic products add fibers, minerals and proteins to all kind of dishes. Chickpeas are good for making curries and humus dips. Chickpea flour is great in providing healthy nutrition.
About Organic Chickpeas
Organic Chickpeas are delicious in taste. They are one of the famous legumes and used in both vegan and Vegetarian cuisine. Highly rich in proteins and fibers. Good sources of significant nutrients and minerals. Use in making curries and dips. Prepare your favorite meal with Organic Chickpeas and enjoy.
- Chickpeas have high protein content.
- They are rich in fibers.
- Low calories snack.
- Low in sugars.
- Chickpeas are delicious.
- Long shelf life.
- Easy to cook and prepare.
- Highly versatile.
- An be used in both sweet and savory flavors
Different Ways to enjoy
- There are a lot of ways to enjoy chickpeas. Chickpeas are high versatile organic ingredients
- Enjoy as a healthy snack by adding some spices.
- Chickpeas are best for making Chana masala. It is the most used staple in Indian cuisine and vegan bowls.
- Add some into curries for adding an amazing texture.
- Perfect choice for making hummus dips.
- Add them in salads and sprinkle some to make delightful falafels.
- .prepare homemade chickpea flour to enjoy more health benefits.
At organic village, Organic Chickpeas are available in different sizes even in bulk amount. You can buy for your kitchen as well as for your restaurants. Organic beans have long shelf so easily buy in bulk easily.
The basic ingredient in the packing mainly includes Organic Chickpeas
Information about Allergens
Beans are packed on the places that handle gluten comprising products such as nuts, peanuts, cereals, seeds and soya products.
Store beans away from heat and moisture. Place the packing or jar in a cool and dry place.
- Soaks beans for maximum 6-8 hour and leave overnight.
- Rinse well. Add in a pan and boil water.
- Cook the Organic Chickpeas on a low flame.
- Coven the pan and cook for few minutes.
- Wait until tender.
- Drain the water when soft.
- Serve with favourite meal.
500gr, 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg