Shopping Hotline: (+1) 658 567 – 5839
Organic Pumpkin Seeds
£3.96 – £71.24
Organic pumpkin seeds are enriched sources and contains heaps of iron, zinc, magnesium, fatty acids, and potassium.
- Pumpkin seeds are a perfect option for
- Toasts and snacks.
- Add in salads to boost nutritional value. Use in the breakfast, bakery and granolas.
About Organic Pumpkin Seeds
Organic pumpkin seeds have a good nourishing ability. Seeds are highly versatile and good sources of all minerals and nutrients. Consume seeds as per your taste. You can add it in the breakfast, in bread toast, as an afternoon snack or for boosting up the dropped energy level.
Just like peanut butter you can also make pumpkinseed butter by putting it I the blender and continuous blitzing until you avail a smooth texture. You can add salt or sugar as per your choice.
- 100% natural and organic.
- Pumpkin seeds are packed with healthy fats.
- High content of fibers and proteins.
- Great vitamins source.
Different Ways to use
- Roast it, toast it or use as it is in the raw form with same health benefits.
- Pumpkin seeds add flavor, texture and taste to salads and desserts.
- Top up your breakfast bowl with pumpkin seeds on the oat meal or blueberries along with few drops of maple syrup.
- Use it in the home made baked bread or muffins.
- Consume them with the deserts and salads.
- Add to your granola bowl and other cooking recipes to enhance the taste.
- Mix nuts and different seeds and place it near your bed, consume an optimum amount daily.
Buy organic pumpkin seeds from organic village in bulk quality. Different packing sizes are available.
Basic ingredient in the packing includes organic pumpkin seeds
Information about allergens
Seeds are packed in the places that handle gluten containing products mainly nuts, seeds and cereals.
Store the seeds away from the moisture. Place them in a cool and dry place away from heat.
500gr, 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg