Shopping Hotline: (+1) 658 567 – 5839
Organic Red Split Lentils
£3.00 – £36.24
Organic Red Split Lentils are one of the best nutrients based diet. Red Split Lentils are great sources of proteins and fibers. They keep your stomach fuller for long time. One of the most important thing about the Red Split Lentils, they are ready to cook products.
Only 5-7 minutes are required for completely cooked platter. Bemiring with nutrients and essential minerals just start taking them from today
About Organic Red Split Lentils
Organic Red Split Lentils are highly popular among the people. Red Split Lentils are highly rich in protein s and fibers. Red lentils are rich in nutrients. When added to any food or cooked alone they provide a big package of dense nutrition. Organic red lentils are versatile with many health benefits.
Cooking recipe for Organic Red Split Lentils
Organic red lentils are easy to prepare. Split lentils are very easy to cook as compared to whole lentils.
First of all boil water in a pan. After boiling water add desired quantity of lentils. Boil again the water containing lentils. Bring the lentils to simmer. Turn off the stove after soft.
Never add salt while boiling. Salt cause the hardening of lentils. Add spices and sauces according to taste and enjoy Organic Red Split Lentils.
Different ways to use organic red split lentils
You can use and enjoy organic red lentils in various ways.
- You can use it in vegan spaghetti Bolognese.
- Red lentil soup is good for health.
- You can use it as a perfect meal in the form of red lentil dal.
- Lentil burgers taste too good.
- Use it with potatoes as stew.
- Spinach and red lentils
You can buy organic red lentils from organic village. Available in the bulk quantity. Order today and enjoy the best meal.
Basic ingredient include Organic Red Split Lentils.
Information about allergens
Organic red lentils are packed on the places that deal with gluten based products. It is packed in the places that handles with nuts, peanuts, cereals or soya.
Don’t place Organic Red Split Lentils in the moist places. Store the packing or jar in a cool dry place.
- Always rinse with water before usage.
- Use excessive water for cooking. Use at least 3 cups of water for 1 cup of organic red lentils.
- Now place it in the pan. Cover tightly. Cook the lentils on a low flame. Turn off the flame when they are tender.
- After 20 minutes your organic red lentils are ready. Eat and enjoy.
500gr, 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg