Shopping Hotline: (+1) 658 567 – 5839
Organic White Quinoa
£5.99 – £58.99
Organic white quinoa is an incredibly versatile seed. High In proteins, and enriched with fibers. It is undoubtedly a perfect ingredient for vegan bowls. It is pure and organic.
About Organic White Quinoa
White quinoa is one of the best grains that is rich in proteins, high in fibers, and a perfect vegan diet. Quinoa is also referred to as seeds or whole grain because it’s 100% pure and organic.it is gluten free and a great alternative to rice and couscous.
Significant advantages of organic white quinoa
- Rich in protein content
- High in fibers
- Packed with nutrients, minerals and vitamins
- Packed with vitamins and minerals such as iron
- Use with both sweet and savory recipes
Different Ways to enjoy organic white quinoa
- Use it as a perfect pair to curried.
- Sprinkle over delicious salads to increase protein content
- For taking extra fiber use it with the fried vegetables
- You can use it with the your porridge bowl instead of consuming oats
- Consume it with the tasty soya sauce and roasted vegetables.
At organic village UK organic white quinoa are available in different sizes even in bulk amounts. You can buy for your kitchen as well as for your restaurants. Organic products have long shelf life so they are easy to buy in bulk.
Main ingredient in the packaging includes Organic white quinoa.
Information about Allergens
Organic white quinoa is packed in the place that handles gluten based products such as nuts, soya, peanuts and seeds.
Don’t place the product in a moist place. Keep the packing in a dry cool place. Make sure the product is away from sunlight.
- Take 1 part of quinoa grains and add double the amount of water.
- Rinse well and add it in a pan.
- Let it boil on a low flame.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes
250gr, 500gr, 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg