About Organic Basmati Brown Rice
Organic brown basmati rice is nutrition package. They contain all the nutrients and minerals that you cannot find in the simple basmati rice. In order to make food healthier consume it with your desired curry, salad, or vegetable broths.
- Have a good fiber content.
- Enriched sources of vegan proteins.
- Not too high in fat.
- Good source of healthy carbohydrates.
- Keeps your stomach full for longer time.
- High in sugar.
Different ways to enjoy
- Consume organic rice with dhal and curry.
- In order to add more excitement to meal serve them with noodles.
- Consumed by bud has with kale and tofu that is stirred or fried.
- You can add the rice in salad bars for more nutrition.
- But the rice packing in desired quantity from organic village.
Basic ingredient in the packing includes Organic Basmati Brown Rice
Information about allergens
It is packed on the places that handle gluten based product. These places mostly handle cereals, seeds nuts and peanuts.
Store the rice in a cool and dry place. Don’t place packing in moist places or near heat.
- Take the required amount of rice in a pan.
- Rinse well.
- Place the pan on a medium flame and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Drain the water and cover the pan with lid for five minutes.
- Turn off the stove and enjoy the rice.
500gr, 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg