Organic Butter Beans
£4.50 – £51.50
Organic butter beans are also named as lima beans. Beans have a delicious and elusive buttery tang and sweet smooth texture. They are used mostly in baked goods. In order to prepare your favourite cakes and tartlets sprinkle some for perfect smoothness. They contain high proteins, so add them in stews or prepare a butter dip.
About Organic butter beans
Organic butter beans are highly versatile. These beans are considered as g favourite item in both vegans and vegetarian platters. Consume them as per your choice. Keep in mind Organic butter beans work well with both sweet and spicy foods. They have a good amount of vitamins, vital nutrients and essential minerals. Some of the qualities are
- They are jam-packed with vitamins, minerals and nutrients
- High iron content.
- Packed with proteins.
- Low in calories.
- Low in fat.
- Have long self-span.
- Chocked with vitamins, nutrients and minerals.
- Take them in a bowl containing a sufficient amount of water. Cover it and let it stay overnight.
- If you are in a hurry and want to cook beans as soon as possible then put boiling water and then leave it for 2 hours.
- Drain water. Cook them in a pressure cooker or a pan for approximately 30 minutes.
- Add spices as per your taste and choice.
Different Ways to Use
- Use better beans in your favorite chocolate brownie while baking.
- Add to slow cooker and stew for your delightful autumn dinners.
- Add some on the salad bar for texture and moisture.
- Beans are so versatile that you can use it both traditional and English recipes.
- They taste too good spicy foods.
- Serve as taste intensifiers in broths and soups.
At organic village UK, you can buy Organic butter beans in a variety of sizes. You can now find the packings from small up to bulk. Not only for your kitchen have you can organic beans for restaurants and cafes as well. Buying in bulk amount will save you time, money and packing cost.
The basic ingredient in the packing mainly includes Organic butter beans
Information about Allergens
Beans are packed on the places that handle gluten comprising products such as nuts, peanuts, cereals, seeds and soya products.
Store beans away from heat and moisture. Place the packing or jar in a cool and dry place.
- Soak beans for almost 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Rinse well. Add the ingredient into the pan and bring them to boil.
- Don’t cook at a very high temperature. On a medium flame simmer for 60 minutes until soft.
- Drain the water and serve with additional sauces as per your taste.
500gr, 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg