Organic Chia Seeds
£1.96 – £50.75
Chia seeds can be called as mighty seeds. These tiny seeds are packed with heaps of proteins and fibers. Highly versatile and easy in digestion. Low calorie magical seeds can be used in smoothies, yogurt, deserts and eggs.
About Organic Chia Seeds
Chia seeds are a force to be reckoned with of supplements and stuffed loaded with protein and fiber.
Chia pudding is a famous method of appreciating these incredible seeds. Essentially set up the prior night by adding chia seeds to your number one yogurt (we suggest coconut yogurt) and leaving for the time being. The seeds grow and thicken the yogurt. At that point basically top with natively constructed granola and new natural products for the ideal breakfast.
It works by assisting with restricting the fixings together inside the formula – ideal for biscuits, cupcakes and cakes.
- High fiber amount.
- Best source for vegan proteins.
- Enriched in healthy fats.
- Low sugar and carbohydrates.
- Highly versatile
- 100% pure and organic.
Different Ways to use
- Add chia seeds to smoothies to enhance taste.
- They are good sources of healthy proteins.
- Make chia pudding put the chis seeds in yogurt and enjoy the delicious meal.
- Consume for increasing fiber content in your diet.
How to prepare chia egg
For 1 egg, use 1 tablespoon of chia seeds in 3 tablespoons of Luke warm water. Let it settle for 20 minutes. Once they get swell mix it with the egg add desire ingredients and stir well. Cook on a low flame. You chia egg is ready.
Basic ingredient in the packing includes Organic Chia Seed
Information about allergens
Seeds are packed in the places that handle gluten containing products mainly nuts, seeds and cereals.
Store the seeds away from the moisture. Place them in a cool and dry place away from heat.
- Consume 40g of chia seeds per day.
- Soak I tablespoon of chia seeds in a glass of water or in 3 tablespoons of water approximately. Soak them at least for 20 minutes for maximum benefits.
- You can consumed soaked seeds up to five days by placing in refrigerator.
250gr, 500gr, 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg