Organic Golden Linseed
£4.45 – £42.85
Golden linseed (otherwise called flaxseed) are an awesome wellspring of veggie lover protein, different minerals and other health boosting ingredients. They can be delighted in as they are or ground to make it simpler to add to plans and smoothies for a lift in fiber.
About Organic Golden Linseed
Organic linseed is also called golden flax seed. One of the great sources of vegan proteins, minerals and other health boosting characteristics. Use as it is or ground them to add in your favorite bowls to enhance the fiber content. Perhaps it is a favorite seed used in many cuisines around the world.
Different Ways to enjoy organic golden linseeds
- Prepare yummy linseed crackers and enjoy with home based hummus
- Sprinkle on your breakfast granola and use in summer smoothies
- Make healthy green smoothies with golden linseed
- Add more crunch to your delicious recipes
- Make healthy energy bars
Significant advantages of Organic Golden Linseed
- 100% pure and organic
- Jam packed with fibers
- Enriched in vegan proteins
- It contains good amount of healthy fats
- It can be used in various recipes
At organic village UK Organic Golden Linseed are available in different sizes even in bulk amounts. You can buy for your kitchen as well as for your restaurants. Organic products have a long shelf life so they are easy to buy in bulk.
Main ingredient in the packing includes Organic Golden Linseed
Information about Allergens
Organic Golden Linseed is packed in the place that handles gluten based products such as nuts, soya, peanuts and seeds.
Don’t place the product in a moist place. Keep the packing in a dry cool place. Make sure the product is away from sunlight.
- Take 1 part of quinoa grains and add double the amount of water.
- Rinse well and add it in a pan.
- Let it boil on a low flame.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes
250gr, 500gr, 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg