Organic Green Lentils Whole
£3.49 – £39.75
Our organic green dotted lentils are French style and can be arranged and appreciated similarly as different lentils. Lentils are flexible and can be appreciated in Buddha bowls, lentil Regus or even made into veggie burgers and vegetarian meatballs.
About Organic Green Speckled Lentils
Green lentils are used and consumed in the same way as other lentils. You can prepare and enjoy. Organic lentils are ready to cook and easy to prepare. You can cook them in stock and boil in water for 20-25 minutes. Organic lentils are best foods and can consumes in sufficient amounts in Buddha bowls, burgers and meat balls.
Different ways to consume
There are a lot of ways to enjoy to enjoy Organic Green Lentils Whole
- You can add them to Bolognese or spaghetti
- Use it as organic dhal
- Add them to vegetable soups or broths
- Try lentil burgers
- Use with creamy spinach or green lentil curry
- Use them in making stews and potatoes
Buy them today from organic village in bulk or in small quantities.
Main ingredient in the packing includes Organic Green Lentils Whole
Information about Allergens
Organic Green Lentils Whole is packed in the place that handles gluten-based products such as nuts, soya, peanuts and seeds.
Don’t place the product in moist place. Keep the packing in dry cool place. Make sure product is away from sunlight.
At organic village UK Organic Green Lentils Whole are available in different sizes even in bulk amount. You can buy for your kitchen as well as for your restaurants. Organic products have long shelf so easily buy in bulk.
- Take the lentils in a pan. Rinse well.
- Add water and bring to boil on a medium flame.
- Reduce the heat. Let the green lentils simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Turn off the flame until tender.
- Serve in platter and enjoy
250gr, 500gr, 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg