Organic Psyllium Husk
£1.50 – £128.00
Organic Psyllium Husks is an energy boosting food. It provides your body fibers enrich nutrients. Organic Psyllium Husk makes you feel fuller most of the day. Fiber enriched diet is essential for good and healthy digestive system. Psyllium Husk is used in fruit shakes and tasty smoothies.
Organic Psyllium Husk mixes well in all liquids. Use it in baking bread and keto diet. Add a teaspoon of Psyllium Husk in fruit juices and favorite smoothies. Organic food is always great for good health. Besides adding it in fruit shakes, you can add Psyllium Husk in cookies and pizza. Add it as a fiber enriched gluten free product.Consume husk in daily life to enjoy maximum benefits.
About Organic Psyllium Husks
Psyllium Husks is also known as isbagol or psyllium Husks powder. Most of the people know this product as psyllium. It is a natural thickener. Organic psyllium has many health benefits. When it is added in water it makes a mucilaginous layer. Thick liquid when enters the body makes you feel fuller. It is good for fitness freaks. It is a magical food. Psyllium Husks are good for treating digestive problems. Isbagol is helpful in maintaining a healthy gut system. It regulates body metabolism as well.
Health Benefits of Organic psyllium Husks
- Psyllium Husks is overloaded with fibers.
- Keeps your stomach full for a long time.
- It can be use in smoothies, muffins and juices.
- It is tasteless. So don’t worry about taste.
- Last but not the least it is known as natural thickening agent.
Different ways to use Organic Psyllium Husk
- Dilute the organic product with a glass of water. Drink and enjoy.
- Use the organic husk on smoothies and fruit shakes for more thickness.
- Use the Psyllium Husk in muffins as a healthy snack.
- Organic Psyllium Husk is a good way to keep bread fresh. It reduced crumbling.
- This organic product is now available online. Buy it today to have a great gut health.
Basic ingredient is Organic Psyllium Husk.
Information about allergens
Organic Psyllium Husk is packed in clean places. It is mostly packed in the locations that deals with nuts, peanuts, cereals and gluten containing products.
Don’t place Organic Psyllium Husks in moist places. Always keep it in a cool and dry place.
Don’t use in excess. Consume Organic Psyllium Husks 1-2 teaspoons in one day.
50gr, 100gr, 250gr, 500gr, 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg